Blue's Creative Outlet

SHOP: www.bluembrownlee.etsy.com


Come take a look around! This is my mental vacation from everyday life. I love creating things and have been grooving to my inner art diva since I was a child. In addition, I have always loved nature and creating art - and now I have been able to merge both of these into one colorful, unique and beautiful wearable art form!

In addition I am a stay at home mommy of an adorable daughter, am married, have a degree in Psychology, and love to read Paranormal Romantic Fiction in my free time.

SEE MORE OF ME AT:

www.twilightmoms.com ~ Vendor Of The Month ~ bluembrownlee!

http://phoenixcraftmafia.com/ (WE ARE VOTED BEST IN PHOENIX BY THE NEW TIMES!)


http://www.myspace.com/bluembrownlee

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weekend Relaxation Time

1. Sick child with massive ear infection
2. Friday night 9:30 PM - crying nonstop - child taken to ER
3. Saturday morning 4:30 AM leaving the ER
4. 7 hour wait time to see a Dr.
5. Magic prescription for the pink stuff acquired
6. 3 hours of sleep
7. Take truck in for scheduled service at 9 AM
8. Drive home, grab Krispy Kremes and some coffee
9. Arrive home, take 10 Etsy orders to Post Office
10. Daddy asleep on couch, mommy returns home
11. Mommy emails all customers, attends to new orders, and updates feedback
12. Mommy takes shower and washes her hair, Daddy still asleep, child bouncing off the walls
13. Time to go pick up truck - Daddy wakes up
14. Mommy needs a nap

No comments:

Etsy Shops Directory