Blue's Creative Outlet

SHOP: www.bluembrownlee.etsy.com


Come take a look around! This is my mental vacation from everyday life. I love creating things and have been grooving to my inner art diva since I was a child. In addition, I have always loved nature and creating art - and now I have been able to merge both of these into one colorful, unique and beautiful wearable art form!

In addition I am a stay at home mommy of an adorable daughter, am married, have a degree in Psychology, and love to read Paranormal Romantic Fiction in my free time.

SEE MORE OF ME AT:

www.twilightmoms.com ~ Vendor Of The Month ~ bluembrownlee!

http://phoenixcraftmafia.com/ (WE ARE VOTED BEST IN PHOENIX BY THE NEW TIMES!)


http://www.myspace.com/bluembrownlee

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blogging is Work

Ok, I have been reeeally lazy about blogging lately. But thanks to Britten, I have been persuaded to pick it back up again. More to follow...must go to bed now! =D

1 comment:

Britten said...

See? This is the start (again) of a beautiful thing. =)

And you're darn right it's work!

Etsy Shops Directory