Blue's Creative Outlet

SHOP: www.bluembrownlee.etsy.com


Come take a look around! This is my mental vacation from everyday life. I love creating things and have been grooving to my inner art diva since I was a child. In addition, I have always loved nature and creating art - and now I have been able to merge both of these into one colorful, unique and beautiful wearable art form!

In addition I am a stay at home mommy of an adorable daughter, am married, have a degree in Psychology, and love to read Paranormal Romantic Fiction in my free time.

SEE MORE OF ME AT:

www.twilightmoms.com ~ Vendor Of The Month ~ bluembrownlee!

http://phoenixcraftmafia.com/ (WE ARE VOTED BEST IN PHOENIX BY THE NEW TIMES!)


http://www.myspace.com/bluembrownlee

Saturday, March 14, 2009



Today my family and I planted some beautiful freesia and jasmine by the front of the house. It smells so yummy now! I wish I could roll in it, LOL.

And we're also thinking of a bathroom remodel, too...hmmmm...spring break can be hazardous to your wallet!! =D

I love spring. ♥

3 comments:

Britten said...

I'll come roll in the freesia and jasmine with you!! =)

Georgia said...

Whoa Britten... that sounds... ahem... FUN!

Mary, that first picture, is that where I want to go to take your photo's?

bluembrownlee said...

Georgia: - Yes, it is. =D

Etsy Shops Directory