Blue's Creative Outlet

SHOP: www.bluembrownlee.etsy.com


Come take a look around! This is my mental vacation from everyday life. I love creating things and have been grooving to my inner art diva since I was a child. In addition, I have always loved nature and creating art - and now I have been able to merge both of these into one colorful, unique and beautiful wearable art form!

In addition I am a stay at home mommy of an adorable daughter, am married, have a degree in Psychology, and love to read Paranormal Romantic Fiction in my free time.

SEE MORE OF ME AT:

www.twilightmoms.com ~ Vendor Of The Month ~ bluembrownlee!

http://phoenixcraftmafia.com/ (WE ARE VOTED BEST IN PHOENIX BY THE NEW TIMES!)


http://www.myspace.com/bluembrownlee

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Self-Portrait Challenge: Celebration

EDIT: I apologize for posting this link twice in 2 weeks, I'm still new at this and didn't realize until after my old one was already up on SPC that I was supposed to post a NEW celebration post for this week. OOPS!

I'm brand new to this Self Portrait Challenge idea, but I love the concept of it and can't wait to bring out my inner self-expressionistic artiste! This month's challenge is Celebration.

There is nothing better to a native Phoenician living in the hot, arid Arizona desert than SNOW!! We never see it down here, however it's only a quick 90 minute drive up north to Flagstaff and presto - snow!! Here I am relishing a little piece of Mother Nature with my daughter .

Sledding is the best! (my daughter)


6 comments:

Georgia said...

You and Maren are so cute:) All that snow looks like FUN!

xoxo

Jeremy Stockwell said...

Nice! Wow -- you really have REASON to celebrate snow. Those of us closer to the snow belt often take it for granted (or even curse it, at times).

(did you leave an anonymous comment on my SPC this week?) If so, thanks!

claireylove said...

Looks like a fun snow day ~ great to capture it like this :)

turquoise cro said...

It snowed here today to my SURPRISE!!! I never know what the weather report is like! My husband and daughter LOVE watching the Weather channel! tee hee and my sons could care less! YOU look like You gals had FUN! My friend and I was just talking about when we were little and couldn't wait to go sled riding!!!and one story was the time a frozen cow pile rearranged my tailbone when it suddenly stopped my sled and me in it's tracks! Phew!

geek-betty said...

what fun! I wish it would snow here.

http://bettythegeek.wordpress.com

Tonya said...

looks like so much fun!

Etsy Shops Directory