Blue's Creative Outlet

SHOP: www.bluembrownlee.etsy.com


Come take a look around! This is my mental vacation from everyday life. I love creating things and have been grooving to my inner art diva since I was a child. In addition, I have always loved nature and creating art - and now I have been able to merge both of these into one colorful, unique and beautiful wearable art form!

In addition I am a stay at home mommy of an adorable daughter, am married, have a degree in Psychology, and love to read Paranormal Romantic Fiction in my free time.

SEE MORE OF ME AT:

www.twilightmoms.com ~ Vendor Of The Month ~ bluembrownlee!

http://phoenixcraftmafia.com/ (WE ARE VOTED BEST IN PHOENIX BY THE NEW TIMES!)


http://www.myspace.com/bluembrownlee

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Personalized Custom Made Photo Pendants of YOUR Loved One(s)

Personalized Custom-Made Photo Pendants!

And here's another brand new photo pendant, although this one is mine (my adorable daughter during her binky-obsessed days)!

Now you can have me make one of YOUR loved one(s). This listing is up for grabs in my ETSY store! Get yours now to wear over your heart all the time - no need to grab the wallet brag book anymore when you can wear your favorite photo all the time! Everyone will be so jealous.

MY BABY Personalized Photo Pendant





More photo pendants to follow! See blog entry below this one for my HAPPY DAY Photo Pendant.

No comments:

Etsy Shops Directory