Blue's Creative Outlet

SHOP: www.bluembrownlee.etsy.com


Come take a look around! This is my mental vacation from everyday life. I love creating things and have been grooving to my inner art diva since I was a child. In addition, I have always loved nature and creating art - and now I have been able to merge both of these into one colorful, unique and beautiful wearable art form!

In addition I am a stay at home mommy of an adorable daughter, am married, have a degree in Psychology, and love to read Paranormal Romantic Fiction in my free time.

SEE MORE OF ME AT:

www.twilightmoms.com ~ Vendor Of The Month ~ bluembrownlee!

http://phoenixcraftmafia.com/ (WE ARE VOTED BEST IN PHOENIX BY THE NEW TIMES!)


http://www.myspace.com/bluembrownlee

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Celebrate Innocence

Note: I apologize for the duel post on SPC. I'm still new at this and didn't realize I was supposed to put up a new post for this week's theme of celebration until I accidentally posted my old one! Oops! So here is the official one for the LAST week of Celebration.

I love going for walks with my daughter. They are my favorite time to reflect, get some exercise, and enjoy the sunshine with her. I love the innocence of children. Every time my daughter would see a dandelion she would squeal in delight, pick it gently, and then blow it to smithereens within a few puffs. What fun!

2 comments:

turquoise cro said...

0! She LOOKS soOoOOoOo cute, it reminds me of when my daughter, Gina was little! HUG her for me!!! Hey! Maybe YOU want to join in, although I'm slow as usual but I will get something posted SOON!
Here YOU go! Hope YOU can join in! WOOT! It's FUN!!!
http://www.oneworldevent.blogspot.com/

gertru said...

your girl is so cute!
Thanks for your comment on my blog ;)

Etsy Shops Directory