Blue's Creative Outlet

SHOP: www.bluembrownlee.etsy.com


Come take a look around! This is my mental vacation from everyday life. I love creating things and have been grooving to my inner art diva since I was a child. In addition, I have always loved nature and creating art - and now I have been able to merge both of these into one colorful, unique and beautiful wearable art form!

In addition I am a stay at home mommy of an adorable daughter, am married, have a degree in Psychology, and love to read Paranormal Romantic Fiction in my free time.

SEE MORE OF ME AT:

www.twilightmoms.com ~ Vendor Of The Month ~ bluembrownlee!

http://phoenixcraftmafia.com/ (WE ARE VOTED BEST IN PHOENIX BY THE NEW TIMES!)


http://www.myspace.com/bluembrownlee

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MOMMY & ME Jewelry Line - It's HERE!!

They're HERE!! MOMMY & ME Designs

INTRODUCING: MOMMY & ME Jewelry!

My brand new line for mommys and daughters has finally arrived. I've been so busy making enough stuff to list on ETSY that it has taken days to get it all together. Then I had to take all the pictures and write the individual listings - ack! Lots of work. But the results are well worth it and I LOVE them and they look fantastic - even better on Maren's tiny wrists as you can see in all the photos. She makes a great 4 year old model.


























For more info and my online shop see here:
bluembrownlee.etsy.com

No comments:

Etsy Shops Directory