Blue's Creative Outlet

SHOP: www.bluembrownlee.etsy.com


Come take a look around! This is my mental vacation from everyday life. I love creating things and have been grooving to my inner art diva since I was a child. In addition, I have always loved nature and creating art - and now I have been able to merge both of these into one colorful, unique and beautiful wearable art form!

In addition I am a stay at home mommy of an adorable daughter, am married, have a degree in Psychology, and love to read Paranormal Romantic Fiction in my free time.

SEE MORE OF ME AT:

www.twilightmoms.com ~ Vendor Of The Month ~ bluembrownlee!

http://phoenixcraftmafia.com/ (WE ARE VOTED BEST IN PHOENIX BY THE NEW TIMES!)


http://www.myspace.com/bluembrownlee

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

BUTTERFLY FIRE

New! BUTTERFLY FIRE NECKLACE

**All of my butterfly creations are copyright protected. Thank you.

Shades of gold and red sparkle and shine within this fiery creation from my Signature Butterfly Dreams Line.

The focal point of this necklace is a gold butterfly that is hand shaped and hammered by myself for strength, beauty, and durability. It is made from decadent gold-filled wire, which is higher quality than gold plated and will not rub off like the plated metals because it has a solid layer of gold on the exterior of the wire. This gold-filled wire also has a solid copper core.

The rest of the necklace has a stunning assortment of lamp work glass beads, sparkly goldstone, red coral, and large 15mm natural Rainbow Red Sardonyx spheres. All links and metal components are shaped and hammered by myself with the exception of the sturdy lobster claw clasp. All of the wire is gold-filled like the butterfly.















For sale now in my ETSY online store!
bluembrownlee.etsy.com

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Those are amazing! I love the colors.

Etsy Shops Directory