Blue's Creative Outlet

SHOP: www.bluembrownlee.etsy.com


Come take a look around! This is my mental vacation from everyday life. I love creating things and have been grooving to my inner art diva since I was a child. In addition, I have always loved nature and creating art - and now I have been able to merge both of these into one colorful, unique and beautiful wearable art form!

In addition I am a stay at home mommy of an adorable daughter, am married, have a degree in Psychology, and love to read Paranormal Romantic Fiction in my free time.

SEE MORE OF ME AT:

www.twilightmoms.com ~ Vendor Of The Month ~ bluembrownlee!

http://phoenixcraftmafia.com/ (WE ARE VOTED BEST IN PHOENIX BY THE NEW TIMES!)


http://www.myspace.com/bluembrownlee

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hand Crafted, Customizable Kaleidoscopes





Another fun thing I do is create kaleidoscopes. They are so beautiful to look at and I love how the views constantly change from the inside. Plus they're lots of fun and bring out the kid in me. This one is for sale in my ETSY store right now.

If you'd like one for yourself in another color or with a specific theme, let me know! I can be reached at bluembrownlee@gmail.com.

No comments:

Etsy Shops Directory