Blue's Creative Outlet

SHOP: www.bluembrownlee.etsy.com


Come take a look around! This is my mental vacation from everyday life. I love creating things and have been grooving to my inner art diva since I was a child. In addition, I have always loved nature and creating art - and now I have been able to merge both of these into one colorful, unique and beautiful wearable art form!

In addition I am a stay at home mommy of an adorable daughter, am married, have a degree in Psychology, and love to read Paranormal Romantic Fiction in my free time.

SEE MORE OF ME AT:

www.twilightmoms.com ~ Vendor Of The Month ~ bluembrownlee!

http://phoenixcraftmafia.com/ (WE ARE VOTED BEST IN PHOENIX BY THE NEW TIMES!)


http://www.myspace.com/bluembrownlee

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Contemplation


I have just recently been on a bead run and picked these beauties up. Huge, faceted, clear-as-water, NATURAL quartz! Yuuuuuummmmy! I'm trying to get inspired (albeit with my dogs growling and tousling underfoot all the time and my daughter coming in the room with her helmet and scooter) and haven't quite gotten up the courage to put them permanently in a piece of jewelry yet. Oh I'm seriously tempted. They remind me of diamonds. And who doesn't like diamonds? Oh the things I could do with these beauties.

The blue stones are completely natural, UNALTERED turquoise - which is very hard to find and very expensive! They are right here from the Sleeping Beauty Mine in Globe, AZ - so of course we get better deals on this premium Sleeping Beauty Turquoise than the rest of you. So there, hehe. They are blue as the sky. Native Americans used to believe Turquoise was a joining of the sea and sky - and how fitting is that? My 2 favorites things, all wrapped up in one stone. I'll definately post pictures when I put these two into some wearable art sometime in the near future. So check back!

No comments:

Etsy Shops Directory